Monday, October 20, 2008

Care Package Swap

I am glad to see that there has been a good amount of interest that has sparked from the idea of doing a vegan care package exchange. Now I would like to move on to the next step which would be getting this all going. If you are really interested in doing this please send me a an e-mail at cookingforaveganlover@gmail.com by October 31st, 2008. I will then let you know within a week who your partners are and you are expected to send your packages within a month of receiving this information.


Please just send me a note with an e-mail address that you would like to be contacted by and whether you are willing to exchange internationally or not. Please do not send me your address I will then match you up with someone and give each of you each others e-mail contacts and it is up to you to exchange mailing addresses. As well please expect to spend around $20 on goods, if you would like to spend more than do so however do not be disappointed if your partner does not do the same. As well this is all based on trust that whoever is participating in this exchange will actually follow through on the exchange, BE AWARE that someone may default and that there is nothing that I can do regulate whether your partner will follow through or not you have to trust that both of you really want to participate. If you don't feel like you will be able to participate to the full extent please do not respond to this.

I look forward to seeing how many people are interested in participating. Please encourage other vegan bloggers to participate as well.

5 comments:

Jen Treehugger said...

I'm gonna have to miss this one but I definitely want to do one in the future.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to participate. I was just reading that care package swap thread yesterday, but I, too, am nowhere near 1000 posts.

I'll swap internationally, no problem.

Lindsay I-F said...

alright just drop me an e-mail and i will add you to the list

For the Love of Guava said...

Hi Lindsay! This sounds like fun but I've never done one-- what all does it entail?? I don't know if I have super fun secret vegan ingredients to trade and I don't want to be the janky basket. If you have a chance send me some info! Thanks!

Sheree' said...

Can we still join in the vegan care swap? I would love too!!!I will email my address to you just in case I can join. How fun!