Friday, October 17, 2008

Veganmofo- survey...3?

I finished the gym earlier than I thought so here I am at my desk dreading the minutes until I acutally feel obligated to start doing something work related. Until then however...lets survey:
(oh and p.s. I took pictures of the tofu loaf ....which was delicious....however my camera battery died and I have to find it's charger so I will upload a picture soon!)

1. What was the most recent tea you drank?
Yogi- peach detox

2. What vegan forums do you post/lurk on? If so, what is your username? Spill!
I’m lindzveganlover on the PPK

3. You have to have tofu for dinner, and it has be an Italian dish. What comes to mind first?
tofu pumpkin manicotti

4. How many vegan blogs do you read on an average day?
pretty much I read blogs constantly at work when I have nothing else to do.

5. Besides your own, what is the most recent one you’ve read?
I just read The Spice Must Flow….that’s where I got this survey from

6. If you could hang out with a vegan blogger that you haven’t met, who would it be, and what would you do?
that’s weird to say.

7. If you had to base your dinners for a week around one of the holy trilogy – tofu, seitan or tempeh, which would it be?
tofu

8. If you had to use one in a fight, which would it be?
what???!um seitan because it is tough.


9. Name 3 meals you’d realistically make with that tough protein of choice!
seitan satay, seitan burgers, sweet and sour crispy seitan

10. What’s a recipe in vegan blogland that you’ve been eyeing?
it’s more like which one haven’t I been….
But I really want to make the Spicy Vegan Hot Wings from http://www.myvegancookbook.com/blog/?p=62

11. Do you own any clothing with vegan messages/brands on them?
no I don’t think so

12. Have you made your pilgrimage to the 'vegan mecca' yet? (Portland, duh)
not yet

13. What age did you first go vegan? Did it stick?
the first time I was 17, it didn’t stick I wasn’t healthy about it. Then I began vegan again at 21 and it has stuck.

14. What is the worst vegan meal you’ve had? Who cooked it?
hmmm the worst vegan meal was some curry thing that made me really sick that my old roommate lisa made.

15. What made you decide to blog?
I was first inspired by the Fat Free Vegan

16. What are three of your favorite meals to make?
thai, Indian, tacos

17. What dish would you bring to a vegan Thanksgiving-themed potluck?
FFV’s Green Bean Casserole it is my favorite

18. Where is your favorite vegan meal at a restaurant? How many times have you ordered it?
Um let’s see….Pad Kee Mao- (veganized) at our local thai place…..um probably like 10 times

19. What do you think the best chain to dine as a vegan is?
I haven’t ever been to one

20. My kitchen needs...
lets see… my stove needs a hood….and more counters and better lighting and a better fridge/freezer…but we do okay

21. This vegetable is not allowed in my kitchen!
I don’t really think that there isn’t a veg allowed in my kitchen, yet anyways.

22. What's for dinner tonight?
Chana Masala with mushrooms and spinach and brown rice

23. What is your Favorite Vegan (for vegan friendly if you can’t think of a pure vegan one) Restaurant?

Yuan in Montreal.

24. Add a question here!What would you like me to write about in future entries?

No comments: