Friday, October 10, 2008

Christmas Came Early

My in-laws are here right now and last night we had Christmas with them, early I know, eh? However we are not going to be able to make it the Maritmes before Easter weekend so since they were coming here anyways we decided to celebrate Christmas in October. I was lucky enough to receive a nice holder for my cookbooks so that when I am making things my hands don't make my book all dirty and I won't have to prop it open with cans or anything else that will hold the pages down. I also received:


I am so excited to start making things from it!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I used to scoff the cookbook holder. Now I really want one because I'm a slob, no matter how hard I try not to be.

I have always wanted to go to Nova Scotia, PEI and New Brunswick. Sort of lame that I never did because I grew up in ME and VT. Though I also haven't been to NYC. bad Bethany.

Lindsay I-F said...

goodness no NYC? you need to get yourself and plane ticket and get yourself there!